Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I believe that I have an early

Customer Question

I believe that I have an early George 11 triple top folding card table. I would like to know if it has any value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the item and any marks or labels.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will wait for the phone call.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please cancel the phone call. I feel that I have been lied to. This was supposed to be free. Or I could at least get a free answer for $5.00. That was only if I signed up for $58.00 per month. This feel like a scam. I should call my mastercard and alert them. Are you really affiliated with the Antique Road Show?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Just another scam. Will not watch Antique Road again.