Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I need an appraisal on a silver cup.

Customer Question

I need an appraisal on a silver cup.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There was only one picture that came with your original inquiry of cup).The next step would be for me to see pictures of marks on the bottom so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
This is an 1880 silver plated (not silver) trophy cupfor a steeplechase winner, M. Barnsley.This cup has a current value of $75.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.