Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My Mom gave her children many years ago two of a set of 8 (I

Customer Question

My Mom gave her children many years ago two of a set of 8 (I think) dishes that had been given to her right after WW11. I have two plates from Crooksville China Co. On the back it has Crooksville China Co. U.S.A. K-R. On the front is a young woman of about 20? and has at the bottom of the plate written (I think)Lawrence Mulder & Loon, Amsterday-Holland.) Would just like to know not particularly if they are of value, (I don't think they are of great value, except sentimental) but just the history of these plates. Thank you,
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: Thank you, would appreciate it, Shirley
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I don't think so, she received them around 1945.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the item and any marks on the bottom.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!