Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

A complete 8 piece royal Bavarian China, belcrest corsage pattern,

Customer Question

A complete 8 piece royal Bavarian China, belcrest corsage pattern, it also comes with salt & pepper set, sugar & cream set, oval platter, covered serving dish & a square serving dish, this set has never been used and is in mint condition
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: That's all the info I have right now, but feel free to ask questions
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Like what
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. I think you have a set that serves 8 people?How many pieces does each person have?Have you listed all the serving pieces in your question.Kind regards,Doris