Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

A complete 8 piece royal Bavarian China, belcrest corsage pattern,

Customer Question

A complete 8 piece royal Bavarian China, belcrest corsage pattern, it also comes with salt & pepper set, sugar & cream set, oval platter, covered serving dish & a square serving dish, this set has never been used and is in mint condition
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: That's all the info I have right now, but feel free to ask questions
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Like what
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hello, What is the total number of pieces in your set?~Nora