Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Piece of royal Copenhagen - don't know what it is - possibly

Customer Question

piece of royal Copenhagen - don't know what it is - possibly a vase blue flower-like design
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable.
Customer: I hope my piece is ...
JA: Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: 1 / 294. is stamped on the bottom
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: guess not
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora