Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a small writing table in the Hepplewhite style in mahogony

Customer Question

I have a small writing table in the Hepplewhite style in mahogony with excellent marquetry in box, pear wood original brass pulls with matching chair with cain seat.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Mfg Aharawagam Furniture, Grand Rapids Wisconsin was purchased for my great grand parents home in 1923?
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: has an elaborate stretcher on the desk
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hello, A vintage 1st quarter 20th century writing table made in the Hepplewhite style can sell for an average of $200 - $400 on today's market. Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora