Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Eugene garin "seagull cove" 24 x 48 signed print.

Customer Question

I have a Eugene garin "seagull cove" 24 x 48 signed print. would like to know it's value.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: it was sold by TMC - CHICAGO , NO DATE OR PRICE.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: it is framed.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
please call me at(###) ###-####as to where I send the photos clarice g jackson
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i do not know how to upload pictures from a smart phone. will be waiting for your call.
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hello, Phone calls are a premium service offer and I conduct them after receiving photos. I will send the offer here for you to choose to accept or not. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert ~Nora
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have already submitted a question on the Eugene garin painting "seagull cove" you wanted a photo of the painting, the back, and the signature. I did not know how to upload them. I will see if I can attach them to an email. clarice g jackson
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hi Clarice, You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora