Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My name is***** have a print from Windsor Art and wanted

Customer Question

my name is***** have a print from Windsor Art and wanted to know if it may be worth anything
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's called Emporers Plate. There is an IBM #G4115 915
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.Many different artists worked through Windsor Art. Unfortunately, the title doesn't bring up anything, nor the IBM number. Would it be possible to upload a photo, and also a close-up of the signature?Jennifer