LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I found an old .925 crucifix at a flea market in 2010 that

Customer Question

I found an old .925 crucifix at a flea market in 2010 that has Christ off of the cross with head hanging low and his knees bent. The chain is 36" long and has 13 silver balls at an equal distance from each other. I don't know how to send you the photos I took. If you text me(###) ###-####I will reply with photos. I don't have the total weight but I believe it to be.very old.
Thanks, Daniel ***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 9 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you.
Please post photos of front, back and close ups of any markings on the piece. I would like to see the chain also. Thank you I look forward to helping you.
Catholic crucifix very nice piece
Hello, I was checking to make sure you had received the information on this crucifix.1900s era Catholic Rosary necklace. Probably made for a nun in the way the balls are spaced. The 13 evenly spaced balls on the chain are for meditation in prayer One prayer ends and the next begins at each ball on the chain. Value is $250-300.00 Very nice item and marked sterling at .925 ****If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.
Hello I was checking to see if I may be of further help to you. If not please take a moment to rate my answer so I may be paid for my work.**If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.22 Apr 2016, 9:25 PM