Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I would like to know the value of a 48 piece set of

Customer Question

Hello; I would like to know the value of a 48 piece set of sterling silver flat ware, it's by
international and the name of the set is called wild rose.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 9 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me.Please tell me how many people your set serves.How many pieces does each person have?What serving pieces do you have? These can add 30%-50% to the value of the set. Kind regards,Doris
Also,Do you know how old your set is?Kind regards,Doris