Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a 12" H x 11" W Ansonia clock marked "patented June

Customer Question

i have a 12" H x 11" W Ansonia clock marked "patented June 18, 1882 {chime, works} and inscribed on back "christmas from car--- l901 or 1907". courious re value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.Please use the Add Files feature to add a picture of the clock, dial and the back or any labels or writing.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
don't have a smart phone to send pics. it is in working condition.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
if i don;t hear SOON i will google it. your loss, not mine.
There have been sporadic issues with the site today and I am unable to get into questions in a timely manner. I will opt-out and allow another expert to answer.
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 6 months ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.You don't need a smartphone to post pictures here. Please see our help page for help uploading images. to Click "Computer".2. Double click the image you want to upload.3. Click "Start Upload".4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.If that doesn't work for you:You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.