Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have several old ivory and Japanese items, who would be able

Customer Question

I have several old ivory and Japanese items, who would be able to estimate value and auction establishment tht would handle these items. I have a Japanese sword protector with signature, gold and silver figures.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 6 months ago.
Good day my name is***** am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine and Decorative Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you. On this site we usually work on one or two items per question. If that is O K pick which item you wold like to start with.I need to see images of each one. One of the whole item front and back plus one of any marks. Please include the size of the item.Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to: you can email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.