Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a book of poems by Robbie Burns from the last century

Customer Question

I have a book of poems by Robbie Burns from the last century in fair to middling shape. What would you consider the retail value to be? I understand it would only be a ballpark figure, but I would be interested to get a random value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, What is the Burns Poem book title, the publisher name and is there a publication year? ~Nora
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Works of Robert Burns publishers name David McKay Philadelphia, Pa. It was given as a gift to my great aunt in 1906.
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Thank you for the additional information. Does yours have a a memoir in it by J. Loughran Scott and is it also titled "Alloway Edition"? ~Nora