rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have a 12 person setting of china that states on the back

Customer Question

I have a 12 person setting of china that states on the back 1814 CM HR 1939 Huthchenreuther Kohenberg German C 7468 1559. I don't know what these mean or how to go about pricing or selling these items.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the pattern and any marks on the bottom of one piece.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How do I go about sending pictures to you and afterwards, what is the value and where is the best place to sell them? Thank you so much. Michael
This is a Hutschenreuther German porcelain service for 12plus serving pieces in pattern 8523 (no pattern name) madebetween the years of 1939 to 1945 based on the mark. This set has a current value of $750 to $850.The best place to sell would be Eaby or You can alsolist it on your local Facebook For Sale/Yard Sale page.You could also contact your local auction house and consign to them.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.