Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Have an art piece I believe is from Germany. How can I tell

Customer Question

Have an art piece I believe is from Germany. How can I tell it's worth?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I also have a wash pitcher
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I already paid u said my answer should b forthcoming n 30 minutes . It has been almost 50 minutes
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hello, My apologies that you have had a delay in response time, I was not online until now myself and experts here are signed in at various times. For the picture, I will need to know the size and see a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature and the surface so I can see the texture. I will also need to see the backside (do not remove from frame). Please note, I only assess one item or matched set per question here. You can send images at your convenience. ~Nora