Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a painting of Mona Lisa approx 30x40. It was painted

Customer Question

I have a painting of Mona Lisa approx 30x40. It was painted over 200 yrs ago. It came from France to England to the USA. Painted on a linen. Has lots of crazing
I have had two experts look at it as it has a gouge that needs repair. Both told me it was too valuable to be repaired by them and it needs a museum restorer to work on it. I can text pics or email if I have an address It is much better than one that sold in a NY auction recently that brought $8000. Will appreciate help to find out what she is worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, At your convenience, please send a clear, in-focus close-up of the surface so I can see the texture and a view of the backside (do not remove from frame). ~Nora
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Nora would u give me the email address to send more pics as u asked for more. Thanks. *****
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi Lois, You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora