Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

IHAVE 2 SETS OF SECTIONAL BOOKCASES MFG BY SCHRAM BROS ( 3

Customer Question

IHAVE 2 SETS OF SECTIONAL BOOKCASES MFG BY SCHRAM BROS ( 3 & 4 HIGH). bOTH IN EXCELLENT SHAPE WITH FOLDING GLASS DOORS.
ALSO DRESSER(4 DRAWER) AND SIDE HUTCH (OPENS ON TOP WITH LATCH DOOR ON BOTTOM) ALL WITH WALNUT HANDLES MFG BY G.FULLER & SONS
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value! .Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,.If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !.Click the link: for instructions on uploading images .http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert . Or you may use this method:.Go to www.imgur.com.click on Computer.Select the picture file from the box that pops up..Hit open..Click on Start Upload.And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here..Glenda
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will need to take pictures. how do i get back to you once I complete them?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
They are on my phone can I send them throught message to you?
Hello If they are on your phone you will need to email them to yourself and then upload them to your computer. Then you can upload them here. Glenda
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
this is to complicated for me so please void my fees asap. thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
please advise when $38.00 is credited.
Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####