Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985

Probably a print of engraving in hardwood frame in perfect

Customer Question

Probably a print of engraving in hardwood frame in perfect condition
THE GOLFERS by ***** *****s RSA Engraving by Chas E Wagstaffe
Actual print 33.5 " wide x 20.5"
Overal frame 46" x wide x 33.5"
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.
Hi,My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising art work for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Could you look closevat the print with a magnifying glass and tell me if you see dots in the print?Thanks,Wayne
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
After much studying- can't see any spots - look forward to your response. I purchased it in junk shop in London 30 years ago andj had it framed then. Len
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Looking forward to your reply
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please respond
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.
Hi,This is a more modern colorized lithograph which is much better than the offset printed versions. These are fairly plentiful as this scene is at St. Andrews. This would sell for 150-200 BP at auction. And retail value is 350 BP.Thank you,Wayne
Expert:  Wayne replied 6 months ago.
Hi,Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.Thanks again,Wayne