Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Regarding the pictures of my KPM childrens china play set.

Customer Question

Regarding the pictures of my KPM childrens china play set. It is not possible to post them here,but do you have an email address I can send it to?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I sent you information in this chat for about 10minutes ago. please se my details from that post ;)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have sent a few images to show you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The china consists of additional 6 cups with plates and are inherited from my grandmother who lived in Denmark,who inherited it from her mother or grandmother, not sure how old it is. What is it`s value? And where is it from?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Some additional information just arrived from my mother: The tea set is painted by the danish artist Storm P. ;)
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.Can you add a picture of the marks on the bottom of one piece, please?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I added images yesterday in one of my corresponding Mails above, at 11:55. Please se image 6298 and 6300.JPG for the marks on the bottom of the two different childrens china. I know that Storm P, a danish artist, has painted the coffeeset.
So sorry - there is only one photo above, and it is a picture of the front of a plate and a bowl. It was posted on April 19 at 5:55 AM.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will try once more;) http://f01.justanswer.com.s3.amazonaws.com/7onTLLZw/IMG_6298.JPGhttp://f01.justanswer.com.s3.amazonaws.com/AgV95Ldf/IMG_6300.JPG
Thanks for the pictures. Unfortunately, the creamer is positioned at an angle so that I can't read the mark. Can you try again, taking the picture directly in front of the mark? Also, does this creamer match the other pieces?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It is nighttime here in Norway, half past two, and I am going to bed now, but I will take a new picture tomorrow;) The creamer matches the tea set with sugar cane, teapot and 6 cups and saucer? (matching plates). The KPM plates on the other hand, consists only of the two pieces.
I understand. I'll wait for your pictures. Please include pictures of the creamer, teapot and one cup and saucer. Thanks!