Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a 12 piece Noritake "Tiffany" #6787 coffee set. No chips

Customer Question

I have a 12 piece Noritake "Tiffany" #6787 coffee set. No chips and still in original box with packaging. Just after a rough value, please
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is from the 60-70's. Not much else, it was my Nana's. Made in Japan?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: Not that I can think of. Thank you
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me.Please tell me what pieces you have in the coffee set.Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
6 cups and 6 saucers