Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers

I'm interested in researching 3 items I just acquired.

Customer Question

Hi. I'm interested in researching 3 items I just acquired. Can I send pics on this chat?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It's a Copeland & Garret bowl a set of Limoges coronet plates and a Milton gilman & colamore set
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.We answer just one question per request. Please choose one of these three items and I'll appraise it for you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm interested on info on my Limoges coronet dishes. I've added pics
Thanks for the photos. Now, I need to know which pieces you have and how many of each.
Now I need to know which pieces you have and how many of each.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have 10 pieces of the 10 inch dinner plates
Your Coronet China was under the auspices of the George Borgfeldt Company of New York City. They were an importer of wares from Limoges, France. They were made between 1906 and 1920. The blanks were decorated by the Elite decorating studio in Limoges, and then imported into the US by Borgfeldt. Whatever company made the blanks did not leave a mark on your wares.The pattern has no name or number, like the majority of patterns from Borgfeldt. If your plates are in perfect condition, the current retail (replacement or insurance) value of your set is approximately $600. If you were to sell it, you could expect to get the fair market (private sale or auction) value of approximately 40% of the retail amount or $240, depending on location and actual condition. I hope this answer has been helpful to you.If you have any further questions or problems concerning this answer, please let me know.If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you. We can still continue to communicate here on this thread after you do.Thank you so much!