Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I purchased two lithographs framed and matted with silk matting.

Customer Question

I purchased two lithographs framed and matted with silk matting. They are of CHATEAU DE LION-SUR-MER the other names on thes are Charpentier Edit Nantes 4 F. Benoist del andalso Ph Benoist Eup & Ciceri: lith.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature/small print on the lithographs. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, On today's market, lithograph prints published by Benoist sell for a high average of $100 - $130 each. I can help further confirm what you have if you would like to send images. There is not an additional charge for sending images here. Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora