Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My Mother has an old mahogany dresser w/mirror style No. 152

Customer Question

My Mother has an old mahogany dresser w/mirror style No. 152 piece no. 730 by Leo Woodard. I contacted the "Woodard Furniture Company" back in 1999 and the "woodard Historian" told me the piece dated between 1866 thru 1911. And that a cyclone had damaged the building on 11/11/11 @ 11:11 and also several fires, there after, left no records. I was wondering its value as my Mother had to move to a more manageable living arrangement and it must be sold. I thank you for any info you might be able to help with with. Thank You, ***** ***** /***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value! .Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,.If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !.Click the link: for instructions on uploading images .http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert . Or you may use this method:.Go to www.imgur.com.click on Computer.Select the picture file from the box that pops up..Hit open..Click on Start Upload.And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here..Glenda