Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

1. I have 4 sets of Royal Doulton cup & saucer in cobalt blue

Customer Question

1. I have 4 sets of Royal Doulton cup & saucer in cobalt blue with beautiful silver inlay. Markings indicate period from 1902-1922. I am unable to find any others like them on internet. Interested in value.
2. I have 6 sterling cordials with "sterling weighted" and the letters N.S CO. within a shield. I cannot find any info on these either.
Thoughts?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 7 months ago.
Hi Landy,My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Royal Doulton cups.Could you very kindly attach a photo and one of the marks.Many thanks,Robert. PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.If you get stuck go here for help.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The site is not allowing me to add anything. There is not paperclip box or anything above this reply box. Please give me another option.
I'm sorry you're having difficulty attaching photos, I'm not sure why that's happening.The paperclip icon is located just above the text box where you are typing to me on your computer. It works best if you are logged in to your JustAnswer account and not operating from your email, otherwise you'll have a screen without those icons.Alternatively you can upload your photos to a free public picture hosting site and give me the link to them. The one I prefer is www.imgur.comJust three clicks and a copy and paste and you are done:Go to http://www.imgur.com/(no need to 'log in' or 'register' it makes it too complicated)Click on "Upload Images"Click on "Browse Your Computer"Select the pictures you want to send me from the box that pops up.Hit "open".Click on "Start Upload" (and wait few seconds pictures to load)And then copy the link they give you. It will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx and it's located on the right hand side of the page under where it says "Share Link"and paste it here where you are typing to me.(If you have uploaded multiple photos on one Imgur.com link, copy the URL in the browser bar at the top of your screen, otherwise I get just one photo).Hope this is helpful,Best wishes,Robert
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I'm logged in to my account now and there still is no paperclip for an attachment. I'm not keen on posting my photos to another site but I will after I try closing and reopening this page.