Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

MY NAME IS***** A 16 PIECE PLACE SETTING FROM GUMPS

Customer Question

HI MY NAME IS***** A 16 PIECE PLACE SETTING FROM GUMPS WITH PEACOCKS ON THEM.THEY ARE A PINK COLOR .ARE THEY WORTH ANYTHING?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ruth,My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help.We answer just one question per request, so you must list your painting as a separate question.I need to determine exactly what your china is. Please upload clear pictures of one plate and of the marks on the back of the plate. I'll also need a list of exactly which pieces you have and how many of each. Please see our help page for help uploading images.http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expertOr:Go to http://www.imgur.com.1. Click "Computer".2. Double click the image you want to upload.3. Click "Start Upload".4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.If that doesn't work for you:You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.