Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Glenda, can I include links or pictures to with my question?

Customer Question

Hello Glenda, can I include links or pictures to with my question? ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sure, i recently won an antique Chinoiserie Round Table in an online auction. I have found similar tables described as "A 19th Century English Regency Chinoiserie Black and Parcel Gilt Lacquered Center Table, with a pedestal base raised on tripartite legs raised on later graduated and lobed feet" and wondered if mine is real or a fake? The details, even the minute characteristics, are uncannily identical. Thank you!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!.Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,.If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !.Click the link: for instructions on uploading images .http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert. Or you may use this method:.Go to www.imgur.com.click on Computer.Select the picture file from the box that pops up..Hit open..Click on Start Upload.And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here...Glenda
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello
I have tried to send 4 photos but cannot determine whether they are submitted properly, thank you
HelloSo far nothing has come through.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The options to attach pictures are not working and there is no option related to
"On your question page, look below the last response to find the two tabs that say RATE TO FINISH and REPLY TO EXPERT.
Click the REPLY TO EXPERT tab."
I choose not to continue and request that my charge be refunded. Thank you
Hello Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####