Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I purchased a work by marie laurencin which was signed i think

Customer Question

I purchased a work by marie laurencin which was signed i think by the artist in 1936 it has been sitting in my garage for the last 20 years it appears to a water pastel it is sealed at the rear and is about 1 meter tall
By 2thirds of a meter it is in good frame and is glassed in at the front i have no idea if is worth anything and would appreciate your assistance
My phone number is(###) ###-####
Regards bryan
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me.Please tell me the subject matter.Kind regards,Doris
Are the measurements you gave including the frame?If so, please give me the measurements, not including the frame. Don not remove from the frame.Best,Doris
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi doris
Thankyou gor your responce the answer is 61m x 49m picture only i cant seem to attach ths photo so i will send this seperate
Bryan,61m x 49m or 61cm x 49cm?To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry dorisCustomer cm
Thank you.Are you planning to send a photo?Kind regards,Doris