rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an Elizabethan Fine Bone China tea set, McIntosh clan,

Customer Question

I have an Elizabethan Fine Bone China tea set, McIntosh clan, the design has been approved by Standing Council of Scottish Chiefs. It was given to me as a farewell gift when I left Scotland to come to Australia 36 years ago.
Is it of any value?
Look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Helen Kerr
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 11 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the pattern and any marks on the bottom of one piece. Also let me know how many pieces and the shapes that make up your set.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It is a 6 place setting, cups, saucers, tea plates, with cream and sugar
I got the one photo of the bottom of the cup. I would like to see the pattern as well. thank you!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Enclosed please find photo of pattern
Thank you so much and sorry for the extra work.This set was made by Taylor and Kent china of England. Elizabethan was their trade name for their line of table wares. They made these Scottish Clan Tartan sets with the different names from the 1950's through the 1980's.Your set from McIntosh Clan consisting of 6 place settings , 6 cups and saucers, 6 teaplates and a cream and sugar has a value of$515AUD.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.