Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an antique wall clock which was brought over to the

Customer Question

I have an antique wall clock which was brought over to the US over 50 years ago. It is wooden with metal trimming including an angel type character at the top (similar to a woman's face and flowing hair on the front of a ship). It was originally owned by a wealthy Parisienne Banker and given to my mother in law as a little girl. It has a large pendulum which needs to be reattached.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 7 months ago.
Hi,My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising clocks for over 40 years, and I can help you with this. Do you see any name on the dial or the back of the works of the clock?Thank you,Wayne