Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

First edition LaFayette Legacy Collection Plate #12 JA: I

Customer Question

First edition LaFayette Legacy Collection Plate #12
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Plate is a registered 1st Edition Bicentnnial Plate. It is a series of 6 plates. To be made over a period of 2 years 1975 -1976
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: excellent condition in original box, all paperwork included
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me.Is your plate by Fenton or Ridgewood?If not, what company made it?Kind regards,Doris