Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Looking on my grandmother's china.

Customer Question

***** *****. Looking for history on my grandmother's china. On the back in descending order: Mayfair. Thomas Ivory. Thomas Bavaria. Germany (gold print). 24 (gold print)
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm interested in the history and where it might have come from. She had 5 brothers who all served in WW I. She was born and died in Perry County, Tennessee. Interested in service pieces....for example, is there a teapot to this pattern?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for waiting on me - had to run get my purse & then mistyped my card's expiration date. Hoping you can give me as much info as possible! Thanks again!
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I"m happy to help.First, I need to know exactly what you have.Please give me a list of the pieces you have and how many of each.Then, I'll need to see pictures of the front of one plate, and the marks on the back. Please see our help page for help uploading images.http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expertOr:Go to http://www.imgur.com.1. Click "Computer".2. Double click the image you want to upload.3. Click "Start Upload".4. When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.If that doesn't work for you:You can email the pictures to***@******.***, and ask them to forward the pictures to me. You must tell them the pictures are for the Antiques category, and give them your user name and mine, which is Judith-on-Antiques. It is important for you to send the email from the address with which you registered at Just Answer. If you are sending them from a phone, you must put the original email address in the text.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Miss Judith, I'm so sorry but I'm about to leave for Vanderbilt Hospital in Nashville with a family emergency. I don't know when I will be able to get back with you. Please credit my account & I will re-contact you at a later date. Thank you!