rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

What is the value of my mother's doll? My mother was born

Customer Question

What is the value of my mother's doll? My mother was born in 1911. I do not know when she was given her doll.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of marks (look on the back of neck or under clothes for maker marks) so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No marks I could findCustomer I looked carefully. Every joint of this doll is articulated. She has human-like hair. Her eyes close and open. I hoped you could help from her face.
This is a Hein***** *****dwerck doll (Germany) with aSimon and Halbig bisque head, which was common.This doll dates to 1900 to 1912. She does have an issuewith her eyes being loose but there look to be no other condition issues.This doll has a current value of $300-$400.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.