Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have 8 Russian tea glasses that I bought at an estate sale.

Customer Question

I have 8 Russian tea glasses that I bought at an estate sale. Marks on the underside of the tea glass holder says "u12p00" I think there is also a small "cz" at the end. The other mark is "310MMET". They are a beautiful dainty circular filigree pattern. The glasses are beautiful cut glass. Amy information would be appreciated. I have entered to get tickets for Ft Worth roadshow. Thank you. Judy Chalk
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 6 months ago.
JudyThis is not the Antique Roadshow. This is an online Appraisal site. We give current market values of items for customers. The Russian tea glasses/cups, appear to be Russian Silver , with crystal glasses. These can be valued if you like but, the marks are not makers marks so the maker is unknown.Glenda