Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have 8 Russian tea glasses that I bought at an estate sale.

Customer Question

I have 8 Russian tea glasses that I bought at an estate sale. Marks on the underside of the tea glass holder says "u12p00" I think there is also a small "cz" at the end. The other mark is "310MMET". They are a beautiful dainty circular filigree pattern. The glasses are beautiful cut glass. Amy information would be appreciated. I have entered to get tickets for Ft Worth roadshow. Thank you. Judy Chalk
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 11 months ago.
JudyThis is not the Antique Roadshow. This is an online Appraisal site. We give current market values of items for customers. The Russian tea glasses/cups, appear to be Russian Silver , with crystal glasses. These can be valued if you like but, the marks are not makers marks so the maker is unknown.Glenda