Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a rock that has hewprew writing on it. I am told it

Customer Question

I have a rock that has hewprew writing on it. I am told it means the beginning and the end of time. The rock has something on both sides. Some say it is an old stamp seal, others say it might be Jesus ' signature. I have a picture I would like to send you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hello, What is the size and can you send an image of the other side? Also, from where was this found or excavated? ~Nora
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It was found in Texas 20 some feet under the ground. Picture an egg. Probably 1/2 the size. Or picture the smallest egg you have seen.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hopefully these download
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hi, Thank you for the additional information, may I please know what information it is that you are seeking on this? ~Nora
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am wanting to know what it is and what the writing on it stands for
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I will look into this for you, in meantime, I will also opt-out and open your question to all the experts here at no additional charge. ~Nora
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Here is what I have seen so far
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Here is what I have found
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This is a rock that was found in Texas 20 feet underground it is about the size of a small egg.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have a rock that was found in Texas 20 feet under the ground the rock is about the size of a small egg or maybe picture a golf ball that was squished. It has Hebrew writing on the front and back. I have been told this is a stamp. Someone also told me it was a seal. Another person even suggested it might be God signature or maybe Jesus. Someone told me that means the beginning and the end. My question is can you identify this rock and tell me what it is and what the letters or symbols on it stand for.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Nora, I have not gotten an answer yet on the rock I was asking about.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Still have not received an answer. I see you already charged my account. I am not satisfied with no answer. I want my money back. You didn't even answer my question.