rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have 3 very different paintings I wish to sell but have no

Customer Question

I have 3 very different paintings I wish to sell but have no idea how and where to sell them to my best advantage. They are all originals: Watercolor by ***** ***** Lloyd (around 1900); watercolor by Rosalind Oesterle (mid to late 1900's); and an oil by Tykie Ganz of 2 dogs (contemporary). I live in Port Saint Lucie, Fl. Thank you, Cathy
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
I understand you are in a hurry so I will not ask you go through the tedious task of sending photos.Walter Lloyd (1845-1959) pieces have a range of $300 to $500 for originals.Rosalind Oesterle is still living (so this could not be a circa 1900 painting) and herwatercolors date from the 1980's through the present.These floral watercolors have a value range of $200 to $300.Tykie Ganz is a still living artist and this work has a value of range of $500 to $700for an original and $100 to $115.00 for prints/lithographs.You can offer these yourself on a site like Ebay or Etsy.com.You can also contact http://tcauctiongallery.com/services/consign-your-items/in Port St Lucie and consign to them. I know you asked not to suggest a local auction,but these pieces are not of the caliber for the more prestigious auction houses.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.