Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a water colour with pen and ink, towers, houses, barges

Customer Question

I have a water colour with pen and ink, towers, houses, barges on water. Says ***** ***** Dauphin lower rhs, another signature lower lhs ( indecipherable). Grey, terracotta colouring. Can't tell if it's original but I love it nevertheless!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Re my last txt, I bought it in Isle sur Sorgue Provence 1990 s. Ros Willson.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues to whether this is a print or an original. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add photos then I can complete my answer, thanks!