rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a Made In England Wedgewood Vase with the number 1001

Customer Question

I have a Made In England Wedgewood Vase with the number 1001 marked on the bottom. How can I find out if this vase is of any value. It belonged to my mother or possibly even my grandmother.
I also have another tall slim vase with only the number 2297 on the bottom nothing of where it was made.
The third one is a tall vase with handle on each side and flowers around it. Noritake made in Japan. It belonged to my grandmother
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the marks on the bottoms.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have sent pictures of the marks on the bottom of the items and have no reply. Therefore I request a full refund of the amount.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I actually have uploaded the picture of the bottom with the markings twice without a reply
There is only one photo of the bottom of one vase and it came through at 1am when I was in bed.Would you like to try a photo of the bottoms of the three again and have me continue?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The third vase only has brand and where it was made.
The Noritake vase was made circa 1920 in Japan and has a value of $120 to $150.00.The middle vase is a McCoy pottery vase made circa 1930, value $40 (it does have a hairline on one side).The last vase is Wedgwood and Co vase made circa 1900 and has a value of $30.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.