rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I received from my mother estate 2 Vases a set made by

Customer Question

i received from my mother estate 2 Vases a set made by bailey banks & Biddle. want to know the value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the vases and any marks on the bottom.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
attached are 3 pictures
This is a pair of Bailey Banks and Biddle (Philadelphia, PA) sterlingreticulated vases from the 1910-20 time period in pattern 2398.There would have been cobalt blue glass inserts originally so thatshort stemmed roses could be displayed in the vases.This pair has a current value of $350 to $400.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.