LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have place setting , dinner, salad, bread & butter plates,

Customer Question

I have place setting for 8, dinner, salad, bread & butter plates, tall tea cups and saucers, soup bowls, creamer & closed sugar bowl, of Antique Crown Staffordshire Phaesant, gold trim, pattern A1532 [CRSA 15322]. Any idea what it's worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 7 months ago.
hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser I would be happy to help you. Please allow me some time as I research the current values for you on these dishes. Thank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** a photo.
Thank you for the photo The pattern is beautiful. I will post my findings here shortly.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
One more.
The values on this set are as follows:setting for 8 of Antique Crown Staffordshire Phaesant, gold trim, ruffled edge- Pattern 15322dinner plate- $18.00 eachsalad plate-$9.00 eachbread & butter plates- $7.00 eachtall tea cups and saucers- $22.50 eachsoup bowls- $16.00 eachcreamer- $29.00 eachclosed sugar bowl- $32.00 each for a service of 6 Total is $681.00 In today's secondary market the value would be $450.00 selling online or in an antique store.Insurance value is $700.00Right now the market is low and it would be best to hold on to this set for future market upswings if possible.If I may be of further help please let me know. I am always happy to help.******If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.