Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have an oil painting that I cannot identify the artist ?

Customer Question

It is a large painting
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There was only a signature photo with your inquiry.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No signatures on the back ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have already paid monies and have no informationI'm sorry but I don't have money to keep paying and getting no information!!!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It said I would not have to pay unless I got information I'm not very satisfied with this site at present!
There was not a photo of the whole piece, just the signature and that is why asked you to add a few more.After looking at the piece and the signature, I am not able to recognize this artist.I will opt-out and allow another expert to step in.They will see our conversation and all of the photos so that they have all of the information to help you. Good luck!
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 6 months ago.
Hello, My name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please allow me to research this artist and painting. I will post my findings back here for you. The only question I have is do you know the size of this painting? Thank you I look forward to helping you.
I will opt out as I have been unable to determine this artist thank you and you will not have to do anything it will just reopen the question to other experts. Thank you