Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have some sterling silver pieces that were given to me by

Customer Question

I have some sterling silver pieces that were given to me by an elderly friend several years ago. I have a tray that is signed Rand & Crane #4353. Also a silver vase the mark is very small and hard for me to make out, but above the mark it says FROGG and is numbered 682. The third piece looks like a candy dish. It looks like a small tulip before the word sterling. Then the number C4123. Any idea on the value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the items and any marks on the bottom.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!