Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two prints that look like they were penciled by the

Customer Question

I have two prints that look like they were penciled by the same person though one is not signed. I don't know the artist but because the print is numbered, do you? And do you think the unsigned one is an original? It looks like the willow on the right is undone. I found them both in the same frame.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 7 months ago.
HelloThe artist name is ***** ***** the numbers are what number the print is. On the one that is numbered it means this is print number 460 of 1500. These prints are done by the same person. They can be valued for what they are, if you like. Just cannot indefy the artist/.Glenda