Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

This is not a repeat question, but can you tell me more

Customer Question

This is not a repeat question, but can you tell me more about this Red Riding Hood object?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. Please tell me the size of your piece. Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The piece is about 8" in height, 5.5" in length and 3.5" in width.
Let's see if we have better luck with this one. Best,Doris
I cannot locate any red riding figures with red hair.Again,Unfortunately, I cannot find an accurate answer for your question. I will release your question so that all the other professionals can choose to answer you with accuracy.I want you to have the best answer possible. Releasing your question is called "opting-out." I will not be able to respond to you once I opt-out.I am very sorry.Kind regards,Doris