Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have green vase with

Customer Question

I have green vase with a large rose painted on it with the mark CTALTWASSER with an Eagle over the top of the name. Also has the number 71904 on it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of your vase and of the mark on the bottom.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The mark is: CT With a small spread winged eagle of the top of the CT No other lettering but it
ALTWASSER also has the number 71904 on it.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to add photos?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought you had 7 Day Free Trial. Why has there already been a charge put on my account? I don't intend to ask any more questions so I thought my one question would be free. Also, I do not have a camera to take a picture of my vase so cannot send that to you. I described the mark and I would think that would be enough.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
The experts here use this site just like you do and have no connection to your account or knowledge of what you pay for answers.I always ask for photos of items because makers change their marks over the years and a photo helps to date the piece more accurately.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
You promise to give money back if we are unhappy with answer. You gave me a very incomplete answer about my green vase and requested a picture which I was unable to do. I asked to have the $33.00 charge you put on my Visa card removed but you have not done so. Jeanne Mellander
Expert:  rarewares replied 12 months ago.
You did not give me a chance to answer.We always ask for photos after the initial inquiry because thathelps us give a more accurate assessment of your item.Would you like me to answer without seeing the vase?I can do that if you would like.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
No, I do not want to call. Just please remove the charge from my Visa Account.
I have sent your request to customer service. I am sorry that we could not work together.