Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a rare book prepared under the editorial supervision

Customer Question

I have a rare book prepared under the editorial supervision of John W. Jordan and published in 1913. It is in three volumes of which volumes I and II are very rare. The index to families is in volume III and is more available. Because being able to look up a family in volume III isn't much good without having volumes I or II, I may have a valuable book.
The book is Genealogical and personal History of Northern Pennsylvania.
Can you tell me how to find a value. If it is low I will just give it to a library.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. I am unclear as to which book you have. Do you have all three volumes or just volume 3? Kind regards,Doris