Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Small statue, 2 different colored cats on a bench. raised

Customer Question

small statue, 2 different colored cats on a bench. raised plaque on front g. armani on it. on back, a copyright c in a circle on left side followed by 1984 florence. middle in curtisf (SP?) j. oruwavy ? on lower back is capital N with a small oval and 2 small lines a longer line in middle 2 small lines the other side. and it is in blue ink.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the figurine and marks on the bottom so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!