Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Have a lithograph, a scene in Mexico, looks to be 1920's to

Customer Question

have a lithograph, a scene in Mexico, looks to be 1920's to 1950's, found at flea market in Texas. Signed simply Harris in lower right corner. Who is this artist? Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,There would be no way to know the artist and whether they are listed or not just by one name. There are several listings for the last name of Harris.If you could add photos when you get the piece, then I can match signature and style to see if this is a listed artist or not.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time (when you do have the piece) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!