Judith-on-Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  A noted expert, author, TV personality, appraiser and columnist. President, Association of Online Appraisers

Armani lady with peacock limited edition 6361 of 10000JA:

Customer Question

Armani lady with peacock limited edition 6361 of 10000
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a vanity- Lady with peacock Art 0871-C Limited edition. What is the value?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: Original box included and it is a limited edition
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Judith-on-Antiques replied 6 months ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** I"m happy to help. Your figurine is called "Vanity Lady with Peacock", and it was issued in 1958.Based on recent sales, if your figure and the box are in excellent condition, its current retail (replacement or insurance) value is approximately $1,000. If you were to sell it, you could expect to get the fair market (private sale or auction) value of approximately 40% of the retail amount, or $400., depending on location and actual condition. I hope this answer has been helpful to you.If you have any further questions or problems concerning this answer, please let me know.If you would like to work with me on further questions you might have, it would be a pleasure to work with you again. All you have to do is put my name (Judith) at the beginning of your question.I need your positive rating! Could you very kindly rate my services (with the stars or "accept" button) as this is how I get paid by JustAnswer, at no extra cost to you. We can still continue to communicate here on this thread after you do.Thank you so much!