Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

How can I know if I have and antique? and worth repairs?

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 7 months ago.
Hi, my name is*****’m a certified appraiser, and I’d be happy to help.In order to appraise your item, I’ll need clear, well-lit photos, both overall and any distinguishing marks, labels, stamps, signatures, or details.Photo upload instructions can be found on this page:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hlIf that doesn’t work for you, please contact Customer Support for help. You can find their contacts in the box on the upper right on this page:http://ww2.justanswer.com/helpPlease note:1) After receiving your response, it may take me some time to research your item, and/or I may not be available if there has been a delay between my question and your response. I do promise to get back to you as soon as I have some information for you.2) I do not handle appraisals by phone, as I feel it is more productive to work through messages. If you get a phone call request, it has come from the auto-reply system, NOT from me. Please ignore.Sincerely,Jennifer